Even though we don’t like talking about the subject of sex in this part of the world, it is a very crucial aspect of marriage that cannot be over emphasized. Research shows that the opposite of the intensity of labor pain is the intensity of sexual pleasure, meaning as labor pain is believed to be the highest level of pain, so is sex is believed to be the highest level of pleasure.
Just like i said last week, if you solve your sexual issues, you might as well solve about 75% of your marital issues.
Sex is beautiful, its a free gift that should be enjoyed, explored and appreciated.
Knowledge is power, the more knowledge we have about these things the more better we get.
My program last week was surprisingly dominated by men who complained of lack or no sexual satisfaction from their wives, that was quite revealing as the general notion has always been that it is the women who are least satisfied.
The lesson from this is that sex is a two way street, whether it will be great or not is dependent on the two parties involved. The stumbling blocks are some important factors that are often taken for granted by both parties.
So for the next two episodes, i will be revealing 21 amazing facts about sex.
These are proven and mind-blowing sex facts that can help you to step up your bedroom game.
- A sexually frustrated woman is a time bomb waiting to explode, she will become a nagging woman, buy her the world, she will still not be happy.
- You need to understand your wife body to make her enjoy sex. Its not magic, or trial and error.
- Most time Men desire sex more than women, he’s just being a man. This is because testosterone, the hormone responsible for sexual Drive is about 20-40% higher in men.
- Women have the capacity to have multiple orgasm back to back unlike men who need to have the refractory period before picking up again.
- Men need just a venue to have sex but a woman need a reason e.g. sense of security, trust, feelings of being loved.
- About 75-85% of women will not reach orgasm through mere penile penetration.
- Even though latest research shows that there are other erotic spots inside a woman’s vagina that can lead to explosive orgasm, the easiest way to get a woman to cum is through clitorial stimulation or g-spot stimulation. G- spot orgasm is also difficult to achieve, but the sole purpose of the clitoris is to give a woman pleasure.
- Satisfying sex life may prevent divorce. This is because Oxytocin, the love and bonding hormone is released to couples system when they are both able to reach orgasm.
- Kissing is a good form of foreplay, and people can actually cum through kissing.
- A sexually frustrated man might eventually cheat or get addicted to masturbation if not curtailed.
- Little things count for women when it come to sex e.g. environment, scent, etc.
- sex can get boring and monotonous if couples are not skillful and adventurous.
- Having satisfying sex two to three times per week can add as many as three years to your life. Getting busy can burn an impressive amount of calories—sometimes as much as running for 3 hours. (Which would you rather do?).
- Nothing erodes or boosts a man ego like his sexuality.
- Regular sex may also lower your blood pressure, improve your sleep, boost your immunity, and protect your heart.
- Women can release substance like urine during orgasm, it’s not urine, it’s female ejaculation released during an explosive orgasm, it’s called squirting.
- Love makes for better sex. A recent study presented at the annual meeting of the American Sociological Association found that the most mind-blowing sex comes with being in love with your partner.
- Apart from the privilege of having multiple orgasm back to back, the female folks is also luckier than men with the duration of orgasm. The average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds — 14 seconds longer than the male’s six-second O.
- According to research, sexually fulfilled or satisfied people are happier and more productive at work.
- The clitoris contains 8,000 deliciously sensitive nerve endings, double the nerve endings in the glans of a penis.
- When it comes to pleasuring a woman, the size of the penis is not as important as the skill of the owner. Its more about skill than size.
- one of every three women experience body image self-consciousness during sexual activity, this experience is associated with lower sexual assertiveness and avoidance of sexual activity.
erectile dysfunction, frigidity, low sex drive, no or low orgasm, vagina dryness etc. Having sexual issues and needs the help of a professional sex therapist? Reach Dr. Tolu for private appointment here: CLICK HERE or call 08035037992.